As Postpartum Doulas, our Collective provides support and nurturing for the new Mother in the weeks following her birth. This support comes in many forms such as:
- Emotional support
- Lifestyle support – nutrition, exercise and physical recovery, mindfulness
- Mentoring – for the new Mother and her partner and other children as this transition belongs to all the family
- Basic newborn care and breastfeeding support
- Post-labour nurturing: Healing baths and balms, belly binding
- Household care: Dishes, laundry, care for older children and partners
Post-partum Doula packages will include a minimum commitment of three home visits, charged at $25/hour and scheduled as per wishes of Momma and family. Each visit is on average between 2-4 hours.