- The Wellness Garden Doula Collective Birth Package includes:
- Three prenatal visits
- Attendance of Birth
- Three postnatal visits
- TENS machine
- Birth pool (based on availability)
- A whole lotta love!
- Investment: $600.00
- Scale pricing and pro-bono Doula services are available, just inquire!
Postpartum Doula Care
- Includes: A minimum commitment of three home visits after birth
- Investment: $25.00/hour – scheduled as per specific needs and desires of Momma and family. Each visit lasting between 2-4 hours
- Prenatal Yoga classes through The Wellness Garden Doula Collective at www.starlityoga.com are offered on a sessional and drop-in basis. The drop-in fee is $16 per class or $50 for 4 class pass or $100 for Friday’s 8 week session.
- Mom and Baby Yoga at Starlit Yoga $45 for 4 week sessions (preregistration required). (Pay Ray directly).
- Investment: $250.00 with tincture
- Must be requested prior to birth to allow for arrangements to be made.
- The Wellness Garden offers a variety of workshops to prepare Mothers for birth, and support and nourish them after. Due to this diversity, the cost for these workshops will vary, but will all fall within the $10-$20 per person cost, and as all services offered through this collective, will be offered on a sliding scale if requested.
- Thai massage with Tash (Prenatal and Postnatal)
- Investment: 90 mins. – $100.00
- Reflexology with Courtney
- Investment $60.00/hour for WG/Prenatal clients
- Pool/Liner $160*
- TENS machine $30**
*Usage of birth pool is free for WG clients, but an investment of $60 for the liner is required.
Birth pool includes all the necessary equipment to fill and drain the pool.
**TENS machine included in birth package for all WG clients
Inquire about our whole care packages.